Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I just don't want to write

Its been so long, and I am sorry.  I will be writing soon, just not yet.  
Life is ok for the moment.  Emily is home on spring break and happily annoying me with her singing to the ipod nobody uses anymore.  Its cute to see her dancing around and singing.   Great Grandma passed away a few days ago, and is now in heaven with Megan.

I've been thinking a lot about Megan, I just want to see her face, that gorgeous little smile and hear that adorable little laugh of hers.  I miss her so much.  The grief is always changing and sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in it.  I look around and nobody realizes how I still hurt, like it should just be over by now.   I know they don't really think that but I can't help but feeling it.  She's my child, she's a part of me and she can't be replaced.  I only had her for such a short time and its not fair at all. 

3 comments:

Geves Lafosse said...

(((((Jenny)))))

It isn't fair. xxx

Susan said...

Sometimes you just need to turn into yourself and be with your thoughts - and that's perfectly fine too. I will still be thinking of you either way xx

Mary said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. They mean so much to me.

I am thinking of you and both of your beautiful girls. ((((HUGS))))